- 20+ years experience in adult and teenager teaching including instructional design, learner experience design and curriculum development.
- Video-editing skills (Sony Vegas), image-editing skills (Photoshop), Articulate Storyline.
- 7+ years experience of as self-employed/freelance, strong self-management skills, able to work independantly and in a team.
- 1994-1999 – State Pedagogical University, St-Petersburg, Russia. University diploma “Teacher of Physics and English.”
- 2022 – Coursera, Google UX Design Professional Certificate.
- 2015 – Iova University, Creative Writing.
- Teaching, learning design, knowledge sharing.
- UX Design.
- Storytelling and creative writing.
- Articulate Storyline, video-editing, image-editing with Photoshop.
- Public speaking.
2022 Senior ESP trainer at ‘English by Yandex.Practicum’ (English for software developers).
- Selected and modified the suggested instructional materials for more effective skill-gap closure.
- Aligned the suggested instructional practices with the needs and expectations of particular students for higher customer satisfaction.
- Delivered feedback to the course developers’ team on the usability and effectiveness of the course materials and procedures.
2018-2022 Instructional designer, learning experience designer, teacher of English; self-employed.
- Created meaningful educational experiences based on authentic media content for ILT.
2017-2018 Designed and created a multy-level online English language course; freelance.
- Selected input material for the course and designed tasks and activities.
- Conducted competitors’ audit, created user journey maps, designed functional features of the future product.
- Compiled lists of requirements for the developers to implement in the form of interactive activity templates; checked the templates for functionality.
- Uploaded the content to the web platform using the tools and mark-ups created by the developers.
2014-2017 Instructional designer, teacher of English; self-employed.
- Organised and led public workshops dedicated to promoting more flexible approaches to learning English.
- Invented an educational board game and participated with it in a contest of innovations in education, Moscow, 2016.
2007-2014 Director of studies, teacher of English; a private language school.
- Built a strong team of teachers with shared attitudes and values.
- Ran teacher-training workshops on approaches to teaching, use of media and storytelling in teaching, etc.
- Helped teachers adjust to the students’ individual learning styles/preferences.
2002-2007 Teacher of English; a private language school.
- Achieved the highest client retention rate among the staff in both adult and teenager groups.
- 2021 – GMAT, overal score – 690; 94 percentile in the Verbal Section.